Today’s Stream of Consciousness (SoCs) prompt by Linda G Hill is cam.
Here are the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing (typos can be fixed), and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. I will post the prompt here on my blog every Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a particular subject. For instance, I will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” “Begin with the word ‘The,’” or will simply be a single word to get you started.
4. Ping back! It’s important so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post, you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top. NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If you’re self-hosted or are participating from another host, such as Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back to their post. Even better, read all of them! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later or go to the previous week by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find below the “Like” button on my post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. As a suggestion, tag your post “SoCS” and/or “#SoCS” for more exposure and more views.
8. Have fun!
The first thought that came to mind while reading this is a camera. Probably because I’ve been thinking about starting a YouTube channel and creating more video content. I would really love to make a living as a content creator in the near future so I believe starting a YouTube channel is a great option. Do any of you have YouTube channels? Feel free to leave the link in the comments so I can check them out.
That’s all my thoughts on this week’s SOCs prompt.
This post contains referral links. Referral links allow Love.Inspire.Learn to earn a small commission or benefit with no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the LIL Community.
- What went well this week?
- What could have gone better?
- What’s happening next week?
- What I’d like to get done.
- Things I’ve been thinking about
What went well this week?
- I completed my month end report, finally. The process was a lot better this time around. It still took longer than I wanted it too but I’m satisfied.
- I’m making some headway on my other work tasks which is great. I think I should be up-to-date with two of my other smaller reports by the end of November.
- After a frustrating period, thinking and thinking and overthinking about my life, I’ve decided to commit to working this network marketing business. I love the team, I love the personal development, the confidence I’m gaining and the value I can add to people’s lives. I love the mission and vision of the team and I love that with enough growth and effort I can achieve the financial freedom that I want. It’ll be hard work but so is anything worth having.
- In addition to that, I’m committing to growing my blog and pushing to become a full-time blogger. My goal is to make a living from both my business and my blog. Both avenues provide me with an opportunity to add value to people’s lives and create the lifestyle I want.
What could have gone better?
- Things were okay this week despite the idk boredom or mind fog I get on work.
- Despite having a great job and work environment, I can’t help but feel unsatisfied and like I’m missing out on creating the life that I want. This last week has been an awakening. I definitely don’t want to work for someone else the rest of my life. Life is too short to be unsatisfied.
What’s happening next week.
- Well, this weekend is Fall Xtravaganza with my network marketing team. I am so excited. It starts today Friday 12th (I’m writing this post on the 12th because I’ll be too busy on Saturday/ today) and will end Sunday 14th November. I’m in for a deep learning and motivational session. This is my second virtual conference. The first one was great, but this one is going to be even more awesome because the biggest leaders will all be there.
- On Sunday, I’m going to have a planning session with myself so I can figure out how to manage my job, business and blog while balancing my relationship and self-care.
Get access to a free self-care guide when you subscribe today.
What I’d like to get done:
- Organise and plan out my week.
- Read out How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
- Finish listen to The Difference Maker by John Maxwell
- Start Read to Lead by Jefff Brown and Jesse Wisnewski
Things I’ve been thinking about:
- Becoming a full-time content creator is the main thing that has been on my mind this week.
Question: What excites you about life and are you pursuing that?
That’s it for today, everyone.
You May Also Like:
- Stream of Randomness Saturday and Weekly Review (06 Nov 2021)
- Stream of Randomness Saturday and Weekly Review (30 Oct 2021)
- Feature Friday- My Friday Favourites (Blogs, Books, Videos & More) 11 Nov 2021
Thank you for reading.
Free Self Care Guide