Hi guys, I almost forgot I wanted to do this book tag today. Saw it first on the giftedandchilling blog and thought it looked fun. Apparently this tag was originally created by YouTuber tia and all the books. Have fun reading.
1. ADAPTATION SNOB: Do you always read the book before watching the film/TV show?
I much prefer the books over movies as I love reading about the details and being inside the protagonist heads. However, I don’t always read the book first as I’m not always aware that some films are book adaptations. Sometimes I just don’t get the time to read the book so I watch the film instead.
2. FORMAT SNOB: You can only choose 1 format in which to read books for the rest of your life. Which one do you choose: physical books, eBooks, or audiobooks?
Hmm, that’s a difficult chose as I enjoy each version for different reasons. But I guess I’ll have to go with the eBook because it’s more portable and I have access to a library on the go.
3. SHIP SNOB: Would you date or marry a non-reader?
Yes, it’s not a big issue for me, although I would like for us to discuss books together. But as I said it’s not a deal breaker because that’s what friends and book clubs are for anyway… I might still get him to try one book though.
4. GENRE SNOB: You have to ditch one genre – never to be read again for the rest of your life. Which one do you ditch?
Let me think… I’d have to say horror as it’s my least read genre of books.
5. UBER GENRE SNOB: You can only choose to read from one genre for the rest of your life. Which genre do you choose?
I’ll miss you fictions but as of right now self-help/personal development books are my go to reads.
6. COMMUNITY SNOB: Which genre do you think receives the most snobbery from the bookish community
I’d have to say that romance probably gets the most snobbery. I’ve read my fair share of steamy romance novels and enjoyed every second of it.
Pretty short answers but I’m writing in a low energy moment at the moment.
Thank you for reading.