As you know adulting can be challenging. You have many roles to play every single day. Everyone one of those tasks has there own requirements. With everything that we have to do on a daily basis, it can become overwhelming. This is way it’s important to set strict boundaries with your time. If you don’t you will end up like me, feeling overwhelmed and frustrated.
Today’s post is reminder not only for you but for myself.
Steps For Setting Time Boundaries
- In order to set proper boundaries in your time you first have to determine what is important to you. What roles matter most to you?
- After your determine that you can bring down each role by the tasks. What do you need to do to fulfill each role?
- Now decide how much time you need to fulfill those tasks.
- Use your calendar and enter each task into your calendar.
- Finally make sure and share your schedule and community you time boundaries to the necessary people in your life.
Thank you for reading.