I know I can do it. I am capable of whatever I put my mind too. I can be successful. I can do this job. I can make this business work. I can provide value to my online community. I can do it.
No, I can’t do it. What am I thinking? Your too shy and awkward around people. Do you really think you can do this new job? How are you going to make this business work, your afraid to even make small talk? What value can you possible add to people’s life? No body enjoys your content.
These are some of the things that have been rolling around in my head lately. I feel like I have the devil and the angel on my shoulder. There’s an internal battle in mind.
But I can do it. I can do anything that’s within the laws of the universe. The only person holding me back is me.
So when the internal war gets loud some of the things I remind myself of are:
- Don’t drink coffee when you’re anxiety is acting up because increases the likelihood of a full on anxiety attack
- Challenge your negative self-talks
- Seek counsel from others who can help you see the reality of your situation
- Surround yourself with supportive people
- Set easy achievable goals
- Make time for rest and to enjoy life
Thank you for reading.