Despite the many challenges and obstacles that this year as thrown at the world and how it as impacted my life, there is much to be thankful for. Today I would like to share a few of the things that I am grateful for in my life.
- I am very thankful to be alive and healthy. Life is so precious and needs to be cherished. Being alive and healthy today means that I can continue to go after my goals, find my purpose and fulfill my dreams.
- I am grateful for my body which is the reason I can move around and pursue my goals. Thank you feet for holding me up and taking me places. Thank you hands for allowing me to hug my loved ones, to write and hold things. Thank you face for giving me an identity and a way for me to express myself to the world.
- I’m extremely grateful for my family. Thank you for my siblings and parents and thank you for gifting me my amazing boyfriend who has been a tremendous support throughout my life.
- I am grateful for the home we share and the life my partner and I are building together. I look forward to creating new Christmas traditions together.
- I am thankful for the opportunities and blessings that you you send my way, Lord. Thank you for the life that I have.
- I am grateful for all my followers, the persons that take the time to read my blog posts or check out my creations on Instagram.
- I am even thankful for this year because it has allowed me to slow down and take time to focus on my passions and get me a lil closer to the life I want.
Kindly, like this post if you enjoyed the content and feel free to share what you are grateful for in the comments. I look forward to reading your comments.
Love generously, Inspire daily, Learn constantly.
Thank you for reading.