The sound of parang and other Christmas music always serves to put me in a Christmas mood. It motivates me to prepare for Christmas. They are usually the soundtrack while I’m doing Christmas decluttering, cleaning, decorating, shopping or helping my parents prepare Christmas meals.
I thought I’d share a Christmas Playlist to help you during your Christmas Preparations.
This playlist was done in collaboration with one of my best friends who will be featured in one of my upcoming Blogmas posts.
1. All I Want For Christmas By Mariah Carey
2. This Christmas By Chris Brown
3. Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
4. Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande
5. Last Christmas by Wham!
6. Let it Snow by Dean Martin
7. It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas by Johnny Mathis
8. O Holy Night by Martina McBride
9. O Holy Night By Mariah Carey
10. Spanish Woman by Baron
11. Alegria Alegria by Daisy Voisin
12. Bring out the Ham by Marcia Miranda
13. Leroy by Scrunter
14. Eat Something by Scrunter
15. These are songs on the same Christmas Riddim. Enjoy.
16. Michael Bublé Christmas album
17. Silent Night, Holy Night by BTS
18. My Grown Up Christmas List by Kelly Clarkson
19. Sleigh Ride by the Ronettes
20. Little Drummer Boy by Pentatonix
These twenty songs/albums are just some of our Christmas favourites.
Please like this post if you enjoyed the content and leave a comment if you want more suggestion we’ll do another list for you. What is on Christmas playlist?
Love generously, Inspire daily, Learn constantly.