Today I will be sharing with you ten items you can give your animal babies this Christmas.
1. KONG Wubba Ballistic Friends is a durable squeaky toy that is great for a game of tug of war with your dog.
2. iFetch Interactive Ball Thrower for your hyperactive dog that just doesn’t want to quit that game of fetch.
3. Dog Treat Basket of his/her favourite treats
4. Outward Hound Puzzle Training Toy for a great game of seek and find with treats.
5. Rope Chew Toy Set for variety of options.
6. A Cozy Cat Cave makes for lovely sleeping nest for your kitty.
7. Why not gift your cat a Scratching Post for her to enjoy.
8. Cat or Kitten Treats. Don’t forget to include hairball control meds that taste great in treat boxset for your kitty.
9. Window seat for your feline to enjoy the view, feel the sun and day dream about prey.
10. A litter box and with litter that does not overwhelm your cat with its fragrance and does not stick to their paws.
I have recently become a animal mommy myself and I am in love and obsessed with what to give her. Lol. I didn’t thing I would fall for a pet but I did. She’s a grey and black kitten and has taken over my life. I haven’t officially named her but I refer to her as Kitty most of the time. She’s very stealth like and camouflages easily with her surroundings so I have to be cautious when moving about. I inserted some pictures of her below.
What’s your favourite gift for your pet?
Thank you for reading.