Hey there. Thank you for visiting Love.Inspire.Learn.
Life-Long Student, Work-In-Progress, and Personal Development and Wellness Practitioner/Advocate
At Love.Inspire.Learn. our mission is to help inspire YOU to connect to, explore, love and learn about yourself and support you on your #selfimprovement journey.
Every week, we share nuggets of wisdom, feel-good stories, soul-nourishing activities, and journal prompts in our holistic resource library newsletter called Sunday Gems. I also talk a bit about my life and what I’m struggling with and overcoming.
Then, we follow that up with a blog post exploring a self-improvement or wellness topic and almost daily bite-size podcast episodes for your enjoyment.
If you are interested in a weekly hub of resources in your email, sign up for the newsletter below or subscribe to the blog for more informative content.
The Blooming Soul Blog
The Love.Inspire.Learn. blog: The Blooming Soul features personal development and wellness content for blooming souls rediscovering and learning how to care for themselves and follow their desires.
- End Of Year Nourish To Flourish Reset Routine: How To Get Out Of A Depressive Slump
- The Seven Types Of Rest And How To Incorporate Them In Your Life
- How To Live A More Fulfilling Life: Creating A Mini Weekend Vibes During The Work Week
Bookish Enchantments is your cosy nook to a realm of love, magic, classical literature and everything in between. On these enchanted shelves, you will find reviews and discussion questions, TBR lists and bookish rants.
Dreamers and Musers is a space for the curious, whimsical minded. Here you will find random musings, poetic ramblings, pondering questions, and whatever curious thoughts come to mind. You may think of this as an expressive journal of sorts or a catalogue of the questions and thoughts that tumble through my mind. It’s meant to be quirky, simple and fun.
As a personal development and wellness practitioner and advocate, I love learning new ways and systems to uplevel my life and skills while taking care of myself. I believe in the love.inspire.learn mission.
Who am I?
I am a/an
- thirty-year-old woman trying to find my way in life.
- individual with a desire to inspire and help others find their version of growth, success and freedom.
- multi-passionate creative with a passion for reading, learning and creating.
- work in progress.
- lifelong student.
When I’m not working a full-time job, I am rediscovering who I am as a single woman after the end of a 12-year relationship and learning to find my joy and self again.
I live in the beautiful twin islands of Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies. It is a small island in the Caribbean Archipelago that lies close to the continent of South America, northeast of Venezuela and northwest of Guyana. We have two “seasons” to speak of, wet and dry. The first six months of the year are mostly dry, with minimal rainfall. Whereas the second half is rainier. However, as with the weather, the climate is changing and thus not as predictable.
Things I’m into
- yoga (so great for mental health and syncing your mind and body)
- journalling (wonderful to get the junk out, plan, set goals and express yourself)
- meditating (in a world of noise, mindfulness and connecting to the inner you are crucial)
- art (drawing, painting. trying to make this a regular practice)
- graphic design (creating social media posts, blog banners, templates, etc, love this)
- blogging (obviously, lol)
- podcasting (hmm)
- writing (journal, blog)
- self-growth (learning new skills and growing as a person)
- wellness (so important to be a productive person, also get enough quality sleep please)
- educating and inspiring others to live their best lives (yes)
- learning constantly (you properly gathered that much)
What This Means for You
Love.Inspire.Learn offers you a wide variety of content to help you learn and grow.
Do you need information on how to set goals, evaluate your progress and stay on track?
Are you interested in making self-care a daily part of your success journey?
Do you want to know how to make the most of your time so that you can juggle the many aspects of your life?
Are you interested in finding books that will help you in your personal development journey or simply provide inspiration and entertainment?
Do you want a space where you know it is okay to be yourself, stumble, fall, get back up and try again?
- Customer Service
- Administrative Assistant
- Appointment Scheduling
- Data Entry
- Willingness to Learn
- Overcoming challenges
- Stress Management
- Improved memory
- Telephone Handling
- Time Management
- Calendar Management
- Attention to Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Computer competence
- Conflict resolution
- Service Knowledge
- Multitasking (even though there is no such thing)
- Interpersonal Skills